That Yield Results
To help you more efficiently manage your farm operation, Corporate Farmer provides tax planning, management and preparation services including:
- Preparation of federal and state income taxes, 1099’s, W-2’s, annual reports for your corporation and financial statements for your creditors. We’re there when you receive any IRS notices or have an audit.
- A monthly newsletter highlighting tax law changes and how they affect you, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
- The Family Farm Corporation Manual. We provide each new client that is interested in considering a separate entity with our how-to book on incorporating your family farming operation. If that step is right for you, we put our experienced staff to work for you so you do not have to do it alone.
- A bookkeeping system that is simple to understand and provides you with a current calculation of your taxes if they were due today, as well as an estimate of your expected expenses for the remainder of the year.
- The professional advice of our staff of accountants with a combined experience in helping farmers with their tax problems for well over a century.